Total Views

Monday, July 6, 2015

Free of Thoughts

Thoughtless

Written By: Tahreem Naseem

I wonder what it's like to be free of thought, no burden, no heaviness, that overwhelms and seeks to bring you to your ruin. I wonder what it's like to not have to thing about everything that's coming down on you and stressing you out and driving you to the brink of insanity, I wonder what it's like to go to bed at a normal time, or sleep a full 8 hours as recommended, or not toss and turn and stay awake over thinking. I wonder what it's like to go to bed at peace, laying there without a care in the world and with nothing in your head that's troubling you. I wonder what it's like to actually express emotions in public or private or with family or anybody, instead of being locked in my room crying and venting to friends I've never met and wishing I was travelling to places I've never been. I wonder what it's like to not constantly have to worry about what's coming next, or how my actions will defeat my future, or what depends on me. I wonder if I will ever get the chance to stop being stressed and pressured and tired and overwhelmed and exhausted and run-down and beat and if I will ever have a real goodnight sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search This Blog